28 Mar 2012

10 years and counting

Well, finally got my 10 years service awards and my first quarter award for no MC and lateness. Actually, I do try hard not to take MC and coming to office late. Although it just Jusco Voucher, but I do feel appreciated hehe.

I already blog about on how I got my current job previously on my 5 Years Service Awards (gosh how many years gone by and I'm still single?) Here's the link http://whatever-lahno.blogspot.com/2008/01/my-5-year-service-award.html.

Wow, 10 years, when people come and go but some still stay as good friends...Will there be another 5 years of me in here? Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely work! I'm definitely going to visit the blog frequently.
2005 Pontiac Bonneville AC Compressor

saerah80 said...

Thanks, I really appreciate it (^_^)

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...