5 Mar 2012

I'm 32....

Yap, tomorrow I will be 32...wow 32...never thought that I'll be single in this age. Well, just happy I'm still alive, healthy and somewhat happy.

When I'm picture what would I be in 32 when I was a little girl, perhaps married with 2 children a girl and a boy. But I guess Allah has another plan for me and I'll accept it with all my heart.

At first, it kind bothers me when I'm still single when I'm 30 but when you come to my age,you learn to accept that you may be single for quite sometime and it is ok to feel so. The more important thing would be what do you want to do with your life. Marriage and kids are what we all want but it is not ultimate goal of woman's life. Yes,marriage and kids might fulfilling your life, so if you don't have it, it is the end of the world for you?

Don't sweat, love will come and love will go but what stay with us is who we are inside, our essence and our believe. Just take this free time for us to reflect, do what we want and enjoy ourselves as we might not have the time later and we will began to miss the time that we have when we are single and carefree!

No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...