16 Mar 2012

Fell in love with boy....band...again!

Darn it! Sorry for my curse but I think that that is something I can do. I fell in love with a boyband again, I mean come on, I'm 32 goddamnit, it should happen. I suppose to be mature and love mature song, you know like Adele or even Bruce Springteen, but no I fell in love with the cutest and talented boys, 5 of them, One Direction


They are a British-Irish boy band consisting of members Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson. They were formed on the seventh series of British television show The X Factor. Their album, Up All Night is a massive hits and become the fastest selling album in UK in 2011. 


Well, I knew them because, well every Friday I will browser Billboard and UK Top 40 websites, you know just to know who is number 1. Well I think in late September, I found out that What Makes You Beautiful is number one in UK Top 40 chart. Well, never heard of One Direction so I thought I google it and found the band. Well, I thought they are cute and the song is great.


Not until, I heard the song again in the radio that I started to pay attention to them. What Makes You Beautiful has become my favourite song or in the Top played list in Winamp (yeah I love Winamp!). But still doesn't make full impact to me at all. Ok, they great and they cute but that's it. Then, this year in February, while browsing youtube, found out they got another single, One Thing (hmmm, I think the song is ok but still download it to my tabby). I forgot about that song until again, I saw it in MTV, and I listened to it again and instantly I love it so much. 


I played before I sleep, in my car, while checking report and the video was short in town of London itself, and they are so handsome. I kmean with Zayn in his suit and Louis in suspender. Love Harry hair and Niall blonde look and Liam is soooo cool. Yeah I probably sound like teenager back there. They have good voices especially Zayn (he is muslim) and others can sing too. 


I started to browse youtube for their auditions for X Factor, I think Harry, Zayn and Liam have impressive auditions. I just somehow buffled how Simon Cowell can think to group them together and become more successful than the winner of that season itself, which is I am not sure who it is and frankly, I don't care, not even to google it.


I can't pick up who do like most, like in Westlife I love Kian, Nsync, JC but for One Direction...I can't choose at all. They all cute like buttons and so young, no I'm not a cougar at all....I just wish I was young so that it makes sense.


Well, they are doing well tour in US and I hope that they will be able to have a successful breakthrough in US which Westlife and Take That not able to make it. I think boyband is coming big as The Wanted (more mature and sexy, yes I'm talking about Max) is doing quite well as their Glad You Came singe is number 4 in Billboard 100 Chart. The song is also covered by The Warblers in Glee.


Ok, enjoy the videos of One Direction that I love, below:


                      What Makes You Beautiful


                            One Thing


Save you tonight 

                             I wish


The review of the tracks in Up All Night can be seen here: 
http://www.billboard.com/features/one-direction-up-all-night-track-by-track-1006388352.story#/features/one-direction-up-all-night-track-by-track-1006388352.story 


So, good night and feeling like teenager again listening to One Direction before I sleep!





No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...