1 Apr 2012

Fangirling

Ok, this is how I feel right now with One Direction (1D). So many nights, before I go to sleep, I will look for the video diaries, a lot of them. Not even they can sing and they are cute, they are also funny as hell. Sometimes, I smile just re-playing their video in head. Which, many of my friends thought whether I'm crazy or I'm in love with someone, which they suspect the second one.

Ok, let me list down, what do I like about them:

1. Bromance- ok, we have Ziam (Zayn +Liam), Niam ( Niall + Liam) and the ever famous Larry Stylinson (Harry Styles + Louis Tomlinson). Some thought they are a real gay couple but they are not. They are just too close. In fact, Louis has a girlfriend and Harry has romance a 32 years old (same age as me) presenter.  They hug and kiss each other and even sleep in the same bed, and mind you Harry likes to sleep naked. They are so close in fact I just wonder how on earth Simon Cowell knew that they are perfect for each other, so that is why they are in the group.

Here's the video to prove it:


2. The songs - a band without good songs are nothing, as they only based they good looks only, I love all of their songs, all of them. Their album is the album that you can play in the car on the journey to "balik kampung" or even to centre visit because I can hear it again and again. The fast song makes you want to jump  up and down. In my replay list now is "I Wish"which is sooo sweet song and I love Zayn's and Harry's voice in it. I like the live version like this one and they can sing live just fine.


3. Video Diaries - In the social network world, posters and magazine not so relevant like video diaries, where you can see the band in action, rather that in the photos. I still remember when I'm crazy with boy bands during my teenage years, I have Boyzone poster in my locker, every time I open it I will stare at Stephen and sigh ( that was before I know he is gay) and when I'm fangirling with Westlife, I will browse websites for wallpaper and interesting facts. My computer will have their wallpaper  with different photos every week.
But now, I don't feel to have 1D photos as my wallpaper, because I want to maintain professionalism (Office's laptop) and in fact if they on my laptop I can do any work, because I'm busy staring at my screen.

So, I think videos are the great way to feel close with them. They are seriously funny, I mean I never imagined some one's with a good like Louis can be so funny. I love Niall with laugh with everything and his laughter is infectious. His Irish accent is like music in my ears. I also loves Liam accent and his "1,2,3 Flick" It's all about the flick. Zayn has beautiful eyes and I love how he said "Vat's Happening" even they have song for that. Harry, oh Harry he is sooo cute with curly hair and those dimples. He is like so sweet and has sexy voice in spite of being the youngest of the group. I love them all equally ( I think that is the first time) and it will be sad if they are not together anymore because they are perfect of each other.

These are my favourite videos of them:






I can watch it over and over again, perhaps that is why I used up all my broadband data (10G) last month on the third week of the month. Then continue to watch their videos in my tabby.I even keep score about their album which is the first UK Act to debut No. 1 in Billboard 200 and "What Makes You Beautiful" climb up the chart of Billboard 100 up to 11 now. I know they can be No. 1 in few weeks.

So, yes again I say it, I'm obsess with them and the more I admit it, the more I make peace with it as I know although I'm maybe too matured to like a boy band but I don't care anymore. The heart wants what the heart wants. The more I fight it, the more it will be tangled in my head. I just accept it but try not to make it control my life.

I can't wait to see them in Kid's Choice Awards this Monday. I saw some videos of the performance and glad to see they rocks them Even Michelle Obama can't stop clapping and Taylor Swift, Selena Gomez and Katy Perry dance in the crowd. I will fangirling in front of TV tomorrow!

No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...