14 Mar 2012

My first step for The Shoestring Project

Well, I will try to documented my preparation for Europe Trip next year aka The Shoestring Project. Well, the budget is RM 8000 including plane ticket which I will be look out from now on. With Air Asia cancelled their flight to London and Paris, I will be looking out for another alternative such as KLM, Etihad or any other airways that I can afford of.


I have not finalized the route yet, still looking out for interesting places to go but the confirmed ones should be Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany and Keukenhof near Amsterdam. Well, I plan to go end of March or April as Keukenhof park only open end of March.


I know that I already talk about going to Europe for almost 2 years now but nothing happen but I will make sure my long time dream will be realize next year, by hook or by crook. I can't wait anymore for a friend to accompany me or to have enough money because face it, people change and we can never have enough money, I mean who will? So, I can't control what others doing or thinking but I can control myself, (I think) , so I'm trying to brave myself to face the fact that I might go to Europe alone.


I already look out for tour such as Kelana Convoy and Perantau Holidays but they didn't suit me. I mean for Kelana Convoy, they separated tour for Keukenhof and Neuschwanstein castle but the plus side is I can meet new people that have the same interest with me and .....(if you know what I mean ; ) while Perantau Holidays is quite expensive but they cover all even the gondola ticket in Venice but unfortunately, they don't have the castle tour, which is the deal breaker.


So, what a girl to do? If I want to go to an expensive trip, I must do it right and my own way because, this is a trip of a lifetime. So, I already taken the first step, bought the Lonely Planet travel book (which hence the title of the post) and this weekend, I will go to MATTA Fair to scout the plane ticket and what they have to offer. I will not buy or commit to anything yet as the money is tight right now and will try to scout again on the next MATTA Fair.


Wish me luck and hope my dreams will come true!




  The Travel Guide (bought with 1Malaysia  book Voucher..I know...

                                                             
                                                                             
                                                                         








Windmills and Tulips...





My dream castle....





No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...