21 Mar 2012

Give your heart a break

I've been busy, still outstation and only will be coming back Saturday. So perhaps this will be a short entry for me. Last Wednesday, I've watched American Idol and saw Demi Lovato sang her next single, "Give Your Heart A Break" and what catches me the most is this lyrics:

 There's just one life to live
And there's no time to waste, to waste
So let me give your heart a breakGive your heart a breakLet me give your heart a break
Your heart a breakThere's just so much you can takeGive your heart a break

That caught me, sometimes we never give our heart a break. We will always constantly worrying about something and no wonder we almost have heart attack, literally!

For me, 60% I would say, I would think with my heart rather with my brain that is why sometimes the thing that I've done was unthinkable. For example, I always jump into the action before I can think whether it is necessary or not. It affected my judgement and sometimes my actions. After I've got my first bonus, I bought this Mini Compo that can only played VCD Music and cassette for RM 450. When I got back, I was thinking it is too expensive and it can't play movie VCD for heaven sake. Every time I saw that radio, it reminds me that I've make a stupid mistake as I'm eager to spend my first bonus. 

As I grow older, I'm still feel that I not matured enough, but I learnt my lessons so for everything that I do, I will try to pause for moment to think with my head instead of my heart. My mind always said, "leave while you still can" in order to save me to buy things I would regret later.

I also always think about people around me, my family, friends and colleagues. I used to worry what people think about me, why I'm still not married (but they never asked, perhaps afraid of offending me, I guess) but I learned that we can ask people to stop bothering you, I mean they have genuine feeling but I can only control how I react to them. 

That is why sometimes I feel, I rather do bungee jump from the bridge rather to call people through phone (I can't be a good telemarketer) because, at least I can decide whether I want to jump or not rather to anticipate what the other people on the line want to say.

So now, I'm giving my heart a break, I just don't want to bother about things that can get me down and just like to live in the moment. I will worry when the time comes, before that just make myself comfortable in my own little world!

P/s: Ok, this is not the short version of post that I hope so...














No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...