15 May 2007

Why me?

Yesterday I'm so happy shopping around in Midvalley, buy new clothes, perfume eventhough I don't have enough money. I always like that, if I worried about money thing, I will shop around. Damn credit card. Now, I have to pay a lot also. and why my check is sooooooo late.
This morning, when I check my e-mail, then come the sad news, then when I call one of instructor then something happen also, is it today "Please mad at Syahira Day", because i really don't know. and this stupid Mika's song " Love Today" is keep playing in my head. Love, love me, love love me.....

No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...