28 Jul 2013

Berbuka Puasa bersama Kelana Convoy

Salam all, so today maybe my topic will be deviated little bit. We just have a wonderful break fast with alumni Kelana Convoy just now. We having it at Wadi Hadramawt (http://www.wadihadramawt.com/), Jalan Ampang and around 42 alumni coming for the ceremony.

It was great to meet familiar people and to reminiscence our memory in Europe and what happen next after we left the group. A lot of worries on baggage and shopping at Primark, and we all agree Swiss was a great memory by far and still want to go to Paris again.

So, I heard that Kelana Convoy wanted to do a tour to Scandinavia countries, I'm quite interested on it as I always want to go there, to vist Copenhagen and the biggest  Ikea in the world in Sweden. So we will see...hehe.

If you want to know more about Kelana Convoy, you can always go to their website at http://www.kelanaconvoy.co.uk/ and I would really recommended their service to all. It is not only suitable to youngster but also seniors, I get to know cool uncles and aunties and learn their experience on life and religion. So check them out.

I will be going outstation and only coming back next month. So, please be patience for another update.

We all hungry...

Look at all the food...yum yum...


Us with one of the crew...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very much hoping that we can be part of the Kelana Convoy trip in the future.

saerah80 said...

You should,I really recommended it. (^_^)

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...