13 May 2012

Sad week...

Something shocking and sad happened to my best friend this week, her husband passed away leaving her and her you 8 months daughter. When I found out the news, I was so shocked, sad and cried thinking what will happen to my friend. Only the day before we talked about 'jodoh' how we teased each other how I should learn from her on how to flirt because it took her one year to meet and married her husband.

We talked about if it mean to be each other, it will be quick because my other friend also got boyfriend but still has not tying the knot yet. That was on Tuesday, and on Wednesday morning, I found out that her husband was in hospital, so I just text her for any news then, my friend told me that suddenly her husband passed away...I was so upset but I can't go anywhere because we have a big seminar on that day. I really can't concentrate on the presentation because all I can think off about her and her 8 months daughter. The fact that I have another two of my friends that their husbands died with young children also bothering me.

I know this is Allah's will and it works mysterious ways and I cannot help thinking how hard is it to start all over again. They have been married for 2 years and 3 months and they have plans, they just bought house together and order Proton Preeve and going to Perhentian Island next week, we only can plan, but only Allah knows what will happen.

I knew her husband because practically, me and friends that bring them together. I was suppose to accompany her when she met her ex, and when her ex bring her soon to be husband. I went all the way to Kelantan on 12 hours train ride to attend her wedding. I was one of the friends visiting her after given birth to her daughter and in the office we are neighbour as we sit next to each other. We shared food, gossips, and every report deadline, we will buy one free one San Francisco Coffee. My heart feel for her and I just can't wait until the work hour is over so I can visit her.

Almost the whole office went out to her in-laws to visit her and from what I found out from HR staff that manage to visit her, she has been crying since morning, and still crying when we saw her. When we asked her, she didn't say anything. I guess she just heartbroken.My heart sank for her. I don't know any comfort word that I can say to her and all I can do is just to hold her hand. Her eyes keep looking at her daughter that seems wondering why there are so many people in the house and sometimes she will look at her husband wallet for his photo on their marriage card and license. It just so sad.

Last Saturday, I did visit her again with another bunch of friends. We stayed for almost for hours and she seem quite ok but her eyes well up when she talks about her  deceased husband. She has to start all over again but I know that she can do it because she is a strong and independent woman and mother. She has gone through a lot of things and I know she can do this. She should know that she would not do this alone as I will be there to help her and Allah give her this hardship because He knows that she can handle it. She just need to know she has friend in me that will love and support her and will be there for her. Stay Strong!

No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...