17 May 2012

Castle in the air



No, I can't wait any longer, as I'm not getting any younger
My dreams has been delayed,as a lot of reasons has been played

No, it is not I have a lot of cash, I just pursuing my castle in the air
Fantasize Tulips in Spring and the joy they will bring

No, I don't want to wait anymore, there's an open door,
Being alone with nobody, what more I am waiting for?

No, I don't understand, why do you think my vision is bland?
I've done my sacrifice, I've done my part, I have nothing to spare

No, if you don't want to go, please don't
I can handle regardless, is not making me less

No, I can't hold back, there's no turning back
Until I find someone, let me be the one


No, please don't say more words, they make me hurt
To let go my ambition, I won't take action


No, I just don't care, what people would say
It's my life we are talking here, and my decision is here to stay

The heart wants what the heart desire
With God willing, I will never retire

-Original compose-




No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...