29 Apr 2012

A little bit busy...

I have been busy a little bit. Just come back from outstation for a week and will go again next week. My boss just come back form Europe and bring back Keukenhof fridge magnet which I love. It makes me feel so exited to plan for my Europe trip next year.

So far there is no plan yet but I just still thinking whether I should join Kelana Convoy, go with friends( I have none yet) or go by myself. Still planning and hopefully I have friend that want to follow me...anyone?

Wow it is already fifth month of the year and I think I have not accomplish anything yet, Where all the time has gone? The only thing that I love as the time gone by is seeing my niece getting bigger and cuter. Can't wait to see her walking and we can go the mall together...

So, I think I need to make plan so that the next 6 months won't be wasted. Maybe I will do something that I won't regret and waste my time. I think I need to accomplish something everyday. My target for today is to update my blog and perhaps for tomorrow do my assignment. That should do it...


No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...