17 Apr 2012

Annyeonghaseyo Korea Part 4 - Everland


This is a long week and it is still middle of the week. Quite tired. I've been so busy and tomorrow got another function at One World Hotel for whole day and at night still need to do some preparation for Thursday's presentation. So instead of I blabbering a lot here, why don't I just put a lot of photos as Everland is so beautiful but unfortunately we only take one ride only, yes, one ride as half of the group "has visited by their aunt" so they feel moody and tired all the time as well as the rides there are scary. Seriously scary as I would have my heart jump out of my body and run away. That scary. So we only ride, what I think the most safest ride there hehe. 

The scenery there is sooooo beautiful There has this Holland village that makes my heart sank because I really want to go to the real place. During our visit they have an event, I think for the school children, it is a musical show.As we went for 4 people, so we decided to register as group that gives us 10% discount, which is great as the ticket value is RM 300, still what a waste.

On the way there, we took the bus in front of Lotte Mall, and I didn't manage to get a seat for about one hour journey, so I was cranky a little bit. It is not that my friend didn't save me a seat but somebody took it so, can't do anything. When we were there, a group of children looking at us and then one of them took courage to speak English with us. I think they in the "The Amazing Race" and they need to take photo with foreigner, so they choose us. What an honour!. But they are very cute, seriously.

After half a day, we decided to spend our time at MBC instead. Boy, what a disappointing it was. To be continue.... 
Our ticket

The entrance


 Halloween is coming to town


Beautiful Rose Garden

Lovely roses



See the scary roller coaster at the back, scary huh?

Love this garden

Holland Village in the background
Musical show

We play this one


One of the scary ride, we saw people vomit after riding it, seriously!
In Holland Village

The power of 4

P/S: I notice some people do read my blog...can you please becomes my follower or at least say hi so  I would know that I'm not blabbering alone? I really appreciate that. Thanks (^_^)






No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...