8 Sept 2013

Europe Trip Update Part 15: Meeting One Direction

So, how are you guys? Can't wait to meet my boyfriend, Harry?  Haha...

So it is time to go back to London. So I arrived in London around afternoon and manage to KFC, yes the halal one of course, to eat in the hotel. While in the hotel, I manage to see the finale of Scrubs again. Will always love that series and missing JD and Dr, Cox banter each other. I also love the bromance between Tuck and JD.

Todays plan is to go to Madame Tussauds and Oxford Streets. So I already bought the ticket online for 15 pound as they have late discount but you have to enter the museum by 5pm. The original ticket might be around 30 pound.  You can get more info from here http://www.madametussauds.com/London/BuyTickets/Default.aspx

So I got there early, you can stop at Baker Street tube station and it just a few steps to the museum. And actually, I still wearing the grandma sweater and I just think that is not suitable to the fast, young life of London so I bought another sweater, yep my London sweater. I love it.

Then it is time to go in. To tell the truth, the only reason i want to go there because I want to meet my favourite boyband ever, One Direction. Yeah called me silly but I really do love them. I used to obsessed with them but managed to calm down a little bit. Haha

So inside there is a lot of famous wax figures and if you are a lone it just so hard to take your photos with the figures. So I just look and see, there's royal family and they are tall, William and Kate is very tall. there's Robbie Williams,  Robert Downey junior who looks so real. So just a lot of photos until I found them. I know as I am alone so it is hard for me to take photo with them by myself so I just decided I will pay what ever it is. So of cause there is paid photographer and I just go all out. The photographer even go out all the way and come to me when I sat beside Harry Styles's wax. they look kind of real for. I might not be able to meet the real them, but at least I to take photos with their "official wax figures"...haha I don't know. So I bough not one but three photos which caused me 18 pounds. Ok, I'm kind of obsessed with them.

Then I saw The Beatles and seek someone's help and the guy looks like he is taking photo of me, and when I check back, he is not. Weird. whether he doesn't understand what I'm saying or he doesn't now how to take a photo? Luckily there is a nice girl help me to take photo with them. Then I went to the Madame Tussauds' Scream Exhibition which is like a horror exhibition or like the London Dungeon. At first I was hesitate to go in and in the tv trailer in front of the entrance, they show what it is like inside there, it is more like haunted house. So, I want to go in until the I heard a loud scream from the inside and decided not to go in.

After that I continue to ride this kind of ride wit old cars and it shows the development of London with all the wax figures are moving. To tell the truth I was a little scared because the look so real and I don't want them to jump out and touch me. I was scared and hope that ride will end soon. Then it is time to go to the Marvel Superheroes 4D movie experience. It is a movie how Hulk, Iron Man, Spiderman and other Marvel's Superheroes are trying to save the Earth from the villains. It was so cool as you feel everything, the Hulk's roar and when he jumped, you feel the floor shaking and when he punched, you can feel it. It just so fun to end the journey in Madame Tussauds.

Then of course to buy souvenirs in the gift shop and I decided to go for a walk at Oxford Streets. So it is a long walk, seriously but because I got nothing to do so I just when keep walking. Then I saw one of the double decker busses with Stooshe group, they are singing on the bus and I guess for a promotional or something. They got a lot of stores there, Selfridges, Primarks and some stores I never heard before. I didn't buy anything because I didn't brought my shopping money envelope. So when it is almost 8.30 pm, which is still daylight, I decided to go back to hotel. Did buy some rice and chicken for the dinner.

Next update, Chelsea Chelsea and late again for something and do I make it on time as I spend a lot in the tickets? See you soon!


Well here we are...


Orlando Bloom.....
The boys are here waiting for me....




Me and Harry...hehe...
Close up photo....I love this one...

Me and Niall...

A boy and his favourite footballer...

Nicole Kidman...
Robert Downey Jr....he looks real....

King and Queens of England...

The Royal Family...

My favourite painter, Van Gogh...

Shakespeare...





Me and The Beatles...




It looks scary...



Madame Tussauds...

The Original Building...

How they make it....

Hulk...smash...
Stooshe girl band group are singing alive...

My lunch of the day....


Just some burger, fries and popcorn....

Cost of the day:

Food: 10 pound

Madam Tussauds ticket: 15 pound ( bought online)

Souvenirs: 20 pound

London sweater: 20 pound







2 comments:

Time Traveller said...

Orlando Bloomm??? alahai comey nyerr..
Even 2 kali dtg London.. tak jugak bersempatan dtg Musium ni.. huhuhuu..

Eh makan KFC..?? kenapa tak makan kedai Halal.. kan banyak kat sana..

saerah80 said...

Itu baru jumpa patung, belum jumpa orang sebenar...hehe...saja nak try makan KFC, sebab boss saya orang Jepun, so dia kata dalam banyak negara yang dia dah pergi (seluruh duniala US, Japan, Europe) KFC Malaysia yang paling best...so sajala nak test betul ke tak...lagipun bila lagi nak try KFC luar Malaysia yang halal...

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...