29 Sept 2013

Europe Trip Update 18: End of great adventures.....

So, how was your weekend? So are you looking forward to go to work tomorrow? Am I annoying you enough?

So today is the last day of my terrific journey. Supposedly, my flight would be around 3.20pm but the Qatar representative has called me (before the trip) to inform that the flight has been cancelled. So, I have to take 8pm flight instead, so more time for shopping wohoo....

So I decided to go to Bayswater for some more souvenirs and to have lunch. So I took the train there and manage to go walk near the Malaysian Hall and it is very quiet. So, I decided to go to Noodle Oodle(or the other way around?) to try their famous halal duck. So when I get there, surely enough, a lot of Malaysian. Then I ordered the duck and teh tarik. Yap miss teh tarik already. The duck dishes are good for someone who rarely eat duck before. Then went to shop there to buy souvenirs and then heading back home for packing.

Later around 4pm, I went down to Paddington Station and took Heathrow Connect to Terminal 4. It is around 30pm and after stopping at Terminal 3, you have to take another train to Terminal 4. In the train, again, a gentleman help me to put my bag in the train storage, I told him, it is quite heavy, but he just smile. Then I met a Malaysian student, I must admit at first I though she was from Philippine or something and she assured me that we are going to Terminal 4. She took 1 year leave to study Master at King's College and she was working with Intel. Now, she has completed her Master and continue to work in Intel, Penang. We chat a little bit and she said it is actually not fun studying there as you have no time to go travel actually, I was like, really? Hmmm...Yeah, she also took the loan with Mara, but you need to have an offer first before applying for the loan. I make mental note on that.

So, after arriving in Terminal 4, then I straight up went to VAT Office to claim for the VAT. So, the office is in Level 2, and the line and dreadful. For those who has more than 5 claims will be in a long line, while I was in kind of shorter line. After that, the staff just announce who want to get claim back by credit card, they just need to submit the form to them, so I just submitted to them. By the way I just got another claim bank in through my credit card last week, so another 2 more claims for me. Hopefully, soon.

Then I went to check in my luggage, you wouldn't believe how many luggage I have, I'm quite shocked also. I posted a photo below for you to see by yourself. So, my flight is delayed up to 10pm. 2 hours late and I have another connecting flight in Doha...but the staff assured that we will be well taken care off. So, the limit for Qatar is 20kg, but mind is 27 kg, and he just let it off. Hehe, lucky me.

Actually, I have one more shopping to do, for me, so I straight off when to Cath Kidston. I just buy a purse for myself and more lotions, soaps and other thins for my, families and friends. Then I went to Harrods, to buy a handbag for my mother and some jams as souvenir. Then I just went to get some coffee and looking at the busy aeroplanes coming in and out of the airport.

So, when we reach Doha, it were quickly transferred to the departure Terminal and the plane is waiting for us. Poor those people who has to wait for us, but hey, it is not our fault. So I just watch more movies as I just can't asleep because I just keep thinking, I have realized my dream trip, so now what? I just can't believe that I have been to Europe, by myself just to fulfill my dream. I am just so happy.

So I arrived at KLIA around 9pm and took ERL back to KL Sentral and took taxi home. You will think I will rest, but no, I just found out that I need to submit online quiz which supposed to submit yesterday, so here I am up until 3pm to so the quiz and submit it, because the internet line is somehow manage to screw me up. So, after complete all, I just went to sleep for the whole day and to tell you the truth, I'm having jet lagged for a week, I just become so stupid (literally) at work as forgot to do a  lot of thing and forgot to bring important document while outstation. It never happen before. So it is true people said, when you come back from holiday, your IQ dropped 20%, ok mine might be more than 30%.

So next update is more on what I have learned from the trips and can't wait to show you my postcards and colourful stamps...see you soon!

The way to go to my hotel...

My hotel is at Sussex Garden


The entrance...so small...that is why I lost...
Duck Rice....

See MAS A380...hehe...





Yap, this is all I bring home, amaze isn't it?

Qatar supper?

In Doha...waiting to leave a great adventure...


4 comments:

Tengkubutang said...

done follow sini no. 19
sudilah kiranya follow me back yea..
he2.. salam kenal.. keep in touch yea..=)

http://tengkubutang@gmail.com/

dan my 2nd blog
http://kucenkucenbelog.blogspot.com/

Time Traveller said...

seronok la dapat claim.. biasa memang tak de masa nak claim.. and actually tak banyak pun membeli hahahahaaa.. setakat fridge magnet tu banyak la :P

Nice trip :D

saerah80 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
saerah80 said...

Alhamdulillah, bolehla claim sikit sikit...banyak beli untuk family sebenarnya...untuk saya tak banyak pun...

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...