30 Apr 2013

Let the adventure begins...


Well, just finish packing and ready to go...all my hopes and my dreams are about to come true. I just can't believe I'm about to have one of greatest journey of all time and I just can't stop smiling. All the research, the pain of seeing others realizing their dreams the hope that I will be there someday are going to go away in three weeks.

I'm nervous, especially thinking about the immigration, I don't want to forget how to speak in English. I'm nervous because I will be alone there and I'm excited but try not to bring my hope high because I don't want to be easily disappointed  I need to expect the unexpected and don't let my guard down regarding my security. May Allah bless me during the journey....

After I come back, I will read back all my posts regarding this journey and try to remember that desperate feeling of wanting something so bad, so I can apply them to my next goal. Of course, I will also upload some photos and blogging about the journey.

So, wish me luck and wish me safely home. Keep calm and vote and just remember, we only have one country. All the best!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally... the day comes. all the best and enjoy your trip.will be waiting to read your adventures. hope my dream will olso comes true.

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

zila@akulovetravel said...

You are going to Keukenhof, Netherlands right? u told me last year u will going this year in May..

saerah80 said...

Zila, yap and it is so beautiful...

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...