27 Apr 2013

Final preparation....I can't stop smiling....



I'm supposed to do some works instead of blogging. Yeah I know. I hope my boss doesn't read my this post. I'm going to continue my work after this, I promise.

Next Monday will be the last day of work before going off to my dream vacation and that is why I need to finish off my work. If not, I can't enjoy my vacation. So, far 2 reports and not to mention my study assignments to finish off in 3 days. I also need to do some laundry and to buy small towel and blankets for the camping.

As for money, I need to change around 300 pound and that's all. Now, I need to figure out how to stash the money safely, like should I put them in the luggage or bring it over the plane? I just find out that my flight from Doha to KL has been cancelled and I have two choices whether to take the same flight from Heathrow to Doha and wait for 8 hours before continuing to KL or take night flight from Heathrow and arrived KL at 9 at night? So, of course I took the later one, give the time to shop but I need to take leave the next day.

Now, I still need to photocopy my passports and all the itineraries as well to to get train information in London. Other than that I might need to finalize the trips in London where I can't figure out if Tower of London is worth for visit or not.

I haven't pack yet, maybe tonight so tomorrow I can't still do last minute shopping for things that I need (why I need a lot of stuff?). When I'm thinking about the adventure and realizing my dreams in few days, I just can't stop smiling and I jus can't believe it is going to happen, with Allah permission of course. I just can't believe that I'm that type of person, when I want it, I make it happen, if only I can stick to my diet!

So, I will write again before going off and hopefully I don't forget to pack all the things I need.




P/s: Visitor from Doncaster, England...are you Louis Tomlinson?




No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...