4 Apr 2013

Preparing for Everything...


Well according to my countdown, as of today, 26 more days before going off to Europe. And what a coincidence, this month would be the busiest month for me. Other than attend classes every weeks, not to mention with assignments and tests before need to finish before going off, I also need to go outstation to Sabah and Kedah. And just today, I found out I need to prepare some training that messes up my work schedule that I need to redone again.

I also need to do some shopping for example to buy travel adapter, extra memory card for the camera and some clothes ( I just want to look cute in the photo haha) and I only got 2 more Saturdays and another Saturday was reserved for company event. Not to mention to save at least one of Saturday to prepare assignments and to study for tests.

In addition, I need to keep fit, you know to walk around (just bought travel shoe, the most expensive shoe I ever have) and to stay healthy because I don't want to become sick when travelling. However, in my Office right now, some staff got sick because of the weather and I hope that I won't catch the virus. Ok maybe now should be ok but not the last week of the month, uh uh, I need to be strong, eat my virgin coconut oil and hope nothing bad happen to me.

It just, I've been waiting so long for this dream trip to happen and I just want it to be perfect, like the one I always dream of and as expected. Although people said, expect the unexpected. I will prepare that one too...

So, now I just need to be focus and solve all the tasks one by one with my mind still intact. Although it is hard to focus because I just keep picturing Eiffel Tower, Lauterbrunnen and Cotswold in my mind. I just can't wait but I know I need to prepare and settle everything so that I can have piece of minds and enjoy my dream holiday. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...