21 May 2013

I'm back and happy!

Salam guys, alhamdulillah I already safely arrived home with beautiful memories and incredible experience. The journey is somehow not as I expected but I won't change anything. It was the best trip I ever had will love to do it all over again someday.

So, I'm not ready to write down the experience yet because they are a lot and need to breakdown little by little. Perhaps I will do it during weekend.

What I can do it to give snippets of my journey and hopefully will be able to write down soon. So enjoy!












6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdulillah .... Waiting to hear your adventures. Hopefully, u'll give your full budget spent .. and also on cotswolds. InsyAllah, tgh planning nak gi next year May jugak..

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read the rest of the entry!

Jom Masak Channel said...

snow tu kat mana awk? cantiknyeee

zila@akulovetravel said...

WOW...YOUR DREAM COME TRUE..WAITING YOUR TULIPS PHOTO :)

saerah80 said...

Nur Hidayah Isa, tu dekat Swiss, nanti saya tulis pengalaman kat sana...siap main salji lagi...

saerah80 said...

Zila, syukur, memang happy sangat...tunggu for the photos...

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...