27 Oct 2012

Sacrifices....




I'm hope I'm not too late to wish everyone Happy Eid-al Adha. Eid al-Adha  also called Feast of the Sacrifice, is an important 4-day religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide to honour the willingness of the prophet ʾIbrāhīm to sacrifice his young first-born son Ismā'īl  as an act of submission to God's command and his son's acceptance to being sacrificed, before God intervened to provide Abraham with a ram to sacrifice instead. In the period around Eid al-Adha, many Muslims travel to Mecca and the surrounding area in Saudi Arabia to perform the Hajj pilgrimage. Muslims may plan and save for many years to enable them to take part in this event, which is one of the five pillars of Islam. In Malaysia, we can save our money in Tabung Haji, which is Malaysian hajj pilgrims fund board.  Tabung Haji facilitates savings for the pilgrimage to Makkah through investment in Shariah-compliant vehicles.

This celebration remind me of sacrifice that would not only happen between man and Allah, there are a lot of sacrifices that man do for each other.

Parents sacrifices their relaxing time to coach their children for home work, Children sacrifices their money to  get their parents to perform haj, or even lovers sacrifice their everything to make each other happy.

Sacrifices sometimes can be willingly or with a heavy heart, sometimes for good sakes and sometimes will take a toll on someone's life. I sacrifice my Sunday once in a month to study to get my degree and I will sacrifice my money to get good foods and be able to travel. I will sacrifice anything for my family.

Sacrifice it just something that we do in our life just how much you are willing and able to do it, is another question. Again, wish you all "Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha" and may all the joys of life showered on you.





1 comment:

FADZ said...

wah, da tukar template ah..comel..

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...