14 Oct 2012

What I've learned from Taken 2



Just watch Taken 2 with my brother at Alamanda. Well, as I am his "best man" right now so we are so busy for his wedding preparation. Today, I fetch him from UPM to Jalan TAR then to Pandan Indah then to Putrajya before send him to UPM again. I've been mistaken as his fiance by one of his friend, maybe because my youthful look (wek wek ) so I've told hehe

Well, the movie is quite good. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time and once a while watched the movie with one eye or cover both eyes.

But as I watched the movie, I 'learned' something:

1. I learn that the police car in Istanbul is quite old car while the Albanian thugs drove Mercedes

2. I learn that Albanian thugs speak in English to each other, must be educated thugs

3. I learn that Blue Mosque always has always calling for prayer every time the camera shows it

4. Well, the taxi in Istanbul must be tough and durable as even though the taxi running into cars, walls, etc, it remains in virtual perfect condition throughout the entire chase scene.

5. Apparently, the people in Istanbul immune for car chasing with shooting out on the road. Must be it happens everyday.

6. I learn that Albania and Turkey has the same border. Apparently, they are neighbours. Well, there goes my Geography.

7. Police officers are available for car chasing only, not to caught the bad guys, opps, it is the hero's job apparently, I mean to kill them.

8. To avenge your revenge, it doesn't matter how many people will kill, it happen for two sides, thugs and good guy. I will avenge my kitty's dead! He was kill buy a Toyota Corolla. Ajoy, your death will be avenge!!!!!

9. All the guns in the world cannot harm Liam Neeson. I mean he is the one who train Batman and Obi Wan as well as Darth Vader. He is Aslan in Narnia as well as Zues in Clash of Titans. Why would you mess with him?

10. Although you doesn't have license and you only learn to drive auto car, but in Istanbul, you can coordinate with you dad with manual gear shift and clutch with awesome tough taxi of course. Man that is so cool.

And out of context I also learn that parents in Alamanda do bring their small kids to watch Taken 2. Seriously, I must be the sissy one with eye covering I guess. But I should not be surprised as these parents also bring their kids to watch midnight movies.  Oh well, who am I to  judge. I probably do the same , I mean to fit well with community.


No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...