6 Mar 2013

Yep, I'm 33 today...



So, I'm the big three three today. Yep, still single and still working the same and first company I ever worked for.  The new thing about me this year is my car and my driving license that I have renew today. But, although not much changes so far, I'm still looking forward for the future. I'm going to my dream vacation soon (55 days and counting), I'm going to be aunt again as my sister in law will be having baby this August.

I don't feel like I'm 33 though, still feel like a young girl trapped into woman body. When I look a 30s woman, they look matured, they look like they know what they want and they seems happy, is not that I'm not happy but sometimes you just wonder whether is there anything else there that can make you more happy? If it is there, I want it, of course.

Facebook make it better with tons of birthday wishes and my phone notifications ring all day long. It feels good that someone wishes you (even though with reminder from facebook), because it shows that they took time to write message to me, even though just a "happy birthday'. I got extra birthday wishes this year as it comes from my new sister in law. I hope my nieces, Alyssa will learn to say happy birthday to me soon and I will be a very happy aunt in the world.

With all have been said, I will count my blessing and live my life the best that I can and hoping for the best. I'm will not give up and always think positive because I know everything happen around me are there for reasons, which I need to find out by myself!

So happy birthday to me!


2 comments:

Raz said...

happy birthday!

saerah80 said...

Thanks Razfira!

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...