1 Jan 2013

2013 -Anything could happen

Well, 2012 has gone and 2013 has begin. To be honest, I really looking forward  for 2013 although it will mean that I will be a year older. And to be honest, I don't think 2012 is the best year for me. It's not really bad but it just blahhh. Perhaps, it is true, if you don't set a goal then you don't have something to look forward to. I didn't set any goals for 2012 so that is why I just live as the day goes by. The highlight maybe when my brother got married. Other just blahh in personal and work space.

So, what is my resolution for 2013? Of course the first one is to realize my dream trip this May and other thing, to loose some weights (default resolution yearly). Other than that, to be spontaneous, I mean to do things differently than I normally do, in personal and work life. I just need to be more matured and think carefully before I said something that I will regret later ( I always do). So below is my plan so far...







So, there it is, my 2013 plan and I also have a motto for the year, Anything Could Happen (positive) so just wait and see!

2 comments:

Raz said...

happy new year!

hope all ur dreams come true and the resolutions are fulfilled :)

saerah80 said...

Thanks Razfira!

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...