26 Nov 2012

C'mon C'mon Take Me Home...




To quote Michael Corleone in The Godfather 2, Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in....that is what I feel with One Direction. I thought I was over with boyband and wanted to listen songs around my age which is ummm No Doubt or at least Coldplay but I guess once you are directioner, you will always be one.

So, I bought their album, the yearbook version. At first I was thinking to download the songs online so I search high and low for android apps but nothing avail even the amazon cloud player because apparently it is still not open to my country (Malaysia, if no one knew). I even download itunes to my laptop but I just scare that it won;t play in my samsung tab, so I guess, I need to but the album then.

So, there I was to the mall with a mission, to buy the album and to mend my broken heart (that is another story) and I found it in one of the music store, bunch of them and I was looking at the price RM 59.90, not bad for colourful yearbook and a cd.

Being a woman, I just go to another music store, you know in case there's cheaper one and after spend the whole day in the mall watching Pitch Perfect and eat, I bought the album, 2 actually as one of my colleagues's 12 years old daughter is a directioner too, yes 12 years old and how old I am?

So, how do I find the album? Love it and love the yearbook as it is easy for me to introduce to my college who is rumoured to dating Taylor Swift and Demi Lovate and which one is Zayn.

Here are some of my favourite songs so far and some of my amateur comments(I love music but I'm not a musician):

C'mon C'mon - I must admit because of this song that I bought this album, and maybe because of the video below which is so hilarious. The chorus is so hook and I just can picture if they making music video it will be in a club or something. I love Harry voice in this song although just one verse, I don't know why.....


                                                                C'mon C'mon 

I Would - This song was composed by McFly, also, one of my favourite band. It has a story in it and I love the playful whistle in the second verse of the song. I love the rocking guitar in 0:53 in the song as it makes want to jump out my car and dance. Well, I'm happy to hear Loius voice in fact in this album he did sing quite some songs and before his parts there's a part of Liam(based on youtube) sing "Go Tomo Go'. You can hear it at 1:22 of the song. The video for the song should be a story based and maybe Robbie Williams can play the boyfriend with 27 tattoos. Haha

I Would 

Nobody Compares - This is a second last song from the album. It just easy going fun song and the chorus is hook like hell. It just something you can hum while typing, in fact I'm humming it now. Again, love Harry's voice and for the first time Liam didn't has a verse but just for one song, right Liam? I imagine the video for this song should be the guys performing in the prom or something.

 Nobody Compares

Heart Attack - It just a song that makes you smile especially when Niall shouted "Ow" (again based in youtube comments). love to lip sync in the car. This is Harry's favourite track in the album.


                                                                Heart Attacks

Loved You First- According to MTV's interview, this is Liam favourite song. Mine too. I love the 80's feeling especially in the chorus. It is like the ontinuous of " I Wish" from the previous album.


                                                            Loved You First

Still The One- Ok this song is started growing on me, and I think the song is quite different from the songs that they did composed it. In the chorus is just got Jamaican/Rihanna vibe for it. I don't know, maybe it just me.

                                                              Still The One


So, these are the songs that I keep repeating so far and I know I will love more songs as the time goes by. I do like "Last First Kiss" and "They Don't Know About Us" but not as much as songs above.

So here are my two cents, love the album and proud of the boys!

P/s: Love to here comments from other directioners. Tell me what do you think of the album.

2 comments:

Raz said...

ALAMAK.. I TAW 2 lagu je.. one thing & what makes u beautiful..

ok la not bad :)

saerah80 said...

Yang tu dari album pertama diorang Up All Night. Yang ni album kedua. Haha

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...