17 Aug 2012

Selamat Hari Raya!


Hi, I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and Maaf Zahir Batin. I just wanted to say, please forgive me if I have done something wrong or please drive safely back to your home town.

I might be missing blogging for one week, but I will be back to blog my Raya experiences. I hope.

I will go back to my home town Sungai Petani with my brother ( for the last time before he fly to UK and as a single lad) sob sob. I will drive carefully and attentively ( with the help of Nescafe and Redbull) and please don't be selfish and drive in emergency lane.

Better be safe than sorry!

No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...