7 Aug 2012

Introducing Red...

Finally, I've got to drive my new car already. So far so good and I already achieved 1000km within a week, thanks to travel from my hometown to KL and to my uncle's house in Tapah.

What I love about the car is the steering has the control buttons for the music player. Love it, although I still need to study the manual on how to set-up radio as so far I just listen songs from my pen-drive over and over again.

So here it is and I can't wait to "balik raya" with him soon!


P/s: For some reasons, I still afraid to drive up the hill with Red, I think it was harder than driving manual car. Hmmm still a lot to learn.

No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...