8 Jul 2012

To change or not to change...

My chikita (my 2002 perodua kelisa) and I have been together since 2005. We have been up and down together where being knock out and get scratched together. So far I don't have the plan to buy new car until I travel to Europe which is next year but there's opportunity know knock upon myself when my aunty wanted to buy my chikita for his son. So, I'm not sure whether to take it or not. Hmm


Here are some Pros and Cons to change car or not:

Pros:
1. I got new car (duh!)
2. I want sedan so it means that I can get more people to travel in my car especially since my family need to travel far this time to for my lil bro's wedding ceremony.
3. It is time to move on
4. I got new car?

Cons:
1. More debt
2. I love chikita, it will be so sad to part with him although he is still in the family. A lot of memories there.
3. I love chikita?
4. Does it affect my budget plan to Europe?

Oh it is so hard to think but perhaps I need to do some serious thinking and praying. So what would be my new car if I change it , here it is:



Proton FLX 1.6 SE
In exact colour and Auto. Well, since my office has moved to the most jam place in the world, I need to rest my leg a lot. It is around my budget as I don't want to pay more than RM 600 for a car.

Well, I will go back to my hometown next weekend and we should see what the decision is.  Hmmm

No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...