23 Jun 2012

Exam fever!

Well, next week is my semester exam final paper. For this semester I took 2 subjects as a result of most of the class that I wanted to register are full. Even sent plea e-mail to the coordinator didn't help at all. So I'm stuck!

My strategy, of course last minutes study. This strategy has been used since the beginning of my study and it seems well although it was not produce spectacular result. Just average result that bring me to where I'm now.

During my high school years, I can't remember that much but I still remember when I took my SPM where the next day is Add Math which is the killer subject and to be honest, I never passed any tests at all. In fact me and my friend comparing which one of us can get the lowest mark. I just remember before I begin to study I just said whatever happened, happened because there is nothing I can do at that point. Surprisingly, I did understand about the subject more better than the two years of study in class. So, it does said learning by oneself is better than being taught wink wink!

During my university years, I've got group study but mostly we discussed on current event and not studying. So I tried to study in library, it is no use also because I will browse through the magazine section where they have a tons of "Readers Digest" compilation from the year of 1990 to 2000ish which I manage somehow to read them all. So, I just taught I need some place without any distraction which is in the empty classroom, alone.

Well, nowadays, it is quite to study as my room is my distraction. I've got TV, internet and not to mention bed. Then suddenly without any particular reason (actually putting off to study attitude) I will clean my room, do my laundry or even re-organize my CDs which I will never do when I have free time. That is why sometimes, I do go out in KL Sentral and when to Coffee Bean and study there, but of course with a lot of budget for coffee and food, I can't just go there and it nothing, right? But the downside is I can't go washroom wherever I like and have to behave where study in my room will give all the things that I want except for focusing in study.


Sometimes, I just wonder what do I get myself into and then I realized previously in school and university, I studied for my family and this time around, I study for myself. So, wish me luck next Wednesday and next Tuesday the other week and see, I'm supposed to study but I'm blogging. When will I ever learn?



2 comments:

Raz said...

last minute study is no good lah! hehehe

saerah80 said...

haha..habit

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...