19 Jan 2014

Counting Cars




Ha, Yap I already completed my degree study last 10 January. Yeah, I'm proud of sticking it out for 5 years. Since I've got more time in the hand now, so, I should be writing more updates for the blog, right? Wrong, I've been diagnosed with "Lazy Syndrome"...yep, I'm just so lazy to do anything nowadays. Plus with my workload is getting higher so when I got home I just want to lay on the bed and do lazy thing. Perhaps that is why I'm not married yet, because seriously I can't do that when I have a family. What would my mother in law say?

Last week, my 11 years old 14' TV that I've bought with my first paycheck has broken, so I bought a new 32' TV. So everything look so big. My TV obsession right now is Counting Car. It is part of the family in History Channel such as Pawn Stars, King of Restorations and The Pickers. Sometimes, they cross-in each other series. Counting Car is about custom-made car whether people will send to them, or they will find the old car and make it new and shiny. I never thought that I love cars but when I see the show, I really love it especially when they come out as shiny with chrome and all that. I love Ford Mustang it is my kind of car and of course, the price is less than my car now, seriously!

So, that is one story which touch my heart when a"little person" send them a motorcycle and he wanted them to accustomed to his height so he can ride motorcycle for the first time. Of course they managed to do it in his favourite coulour, purple and he looks good on it. It bring tears to his eyes and mine.

Sometimes, I think that If I able to bring a Ford Mustang here, I think it will be more cheaper than buying car here. So better save up now, I guess...

1965 Ford Mustang...nice huh?


No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...