31 Dec 2013

2014 Resolutions




Salam semua, so how are you? I just finished one of the three final exam and going to have another two on this Saturday and next week Friday. So please wish me luck.

So 2013 has been a good year for me, I have manage to fulfill my longtime dream to visit Europe and until now I'm still pinching myself, like I can't believe I did that already. So, I heard that in order to make your resolutions comes true, you have to write it somewhere, so here I am writing next year resolutions and it must be specific, so I try to.

1. To travel more, planning for next year, Vietnam, Turkey and maybe impromptu travel plans.

2. To find somebody to be my partner for life maybe after my trip to Turkey on September 2014.

3. To lose the weights at least by 20 kg in a year by doing swimming at least once a week and eat healthy food and to reduce fast food, just once a month only.

4. To do more impulsive things such as weekend gateway or to join charity event or join a group or something.


5. Take new hobby of photography, hopefully, you can see more photos here.


So, this is my plan for the year of 2014, I really hope 2014 will be a great year for me! So what is yours?




1 comment:

Time Traveller said...

Selamat Tahun Baru.. Moga sentiasa ceria dengan senyuman di wajah yg seri pada tahun 2014 ini.. :D

Moga apa yg di impikan tercapai nak ke turkey.. photographer so on .. gud luck :D

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...