10 Nov 2013

Postcards from Europe

I'm back...hopefully it will be forever hehe...so now, the last part of my Europe journey, the postcards. So, I sent postcards from most of the countries I've visited. I just wrote how I feel that time and when I read it back, it just brings all the memories.

So let's see them....

Marienlatz, Munich

Yap, it cause me 0.75 Euro...

My beloved, Neuschwanstein Castle
Bought in the castle's souvenier shop

Yap, the King himself...

View from beautiful balcony in the world...

Love the stamp...

Jungfrau, Switzerland

Lauterbrunnen Stamp pad...

Hello, Paris...

Eiffel Tour Stamp pad, only from its' post office...

Houses of Cotswold...

Posted from Northleach Post Office...

Ok, that's all folks, I will be back for more updates on my life later...Peace out....

No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...