18 Aug 2013

Europe Trip Update Part 12: Time to say goodbye to Kelana Convoy

Salam, I think it is not too late to wish  Eid Mubarak or Selamat Hari Raya. Maaf Zahir Batin. So how was your raya? Me after 33 years, still celebrated in single status so not much change but happy to see friends who I have not met for almost 16 years. Quite great raya, hopefully, I will spend my next year Raya with someone special. Haha wishes!

So today is the last day for my Kelana Convoy journey. However there is a little bit drama in the morning. It seems like the key to the one of the bus is missing....but after a few hours manage to find it back. Phew...
So we are moving to Calais, we will take ship to Dover and get back to London. So now I have travel by plane, train and ship all over Europe, what an adventure.

When we reach Calais, we need to go down for immigration and luckily not so many people, so we area able to go on time. The ship is so big, it has many decks and when we went to the top deck, it just was so cool and cold, I mean with the wind I can  only be there for about 5 minutes before going down to get some fish and chips. The journey took about 90 minutes and when I see the white cliff at Dover, so we have arrived already.

Then on the way to London, we just keep quiet, perhaps we know this is the last time we will see each other and still lingering to what a great journey that we have together. The bus stops at few places such as Victoria Station and Bayswater. After waving goodbye, then we are on our way. So, again, I still have not familiarize with the place and decided to walk but after one hours, give up and decided to take train to Paddington instead.  Best decision ever.

So still lost to get to the hotel but it didn't take long like the first time. So, it is time to rest and from tomorrow, I will be travel alone for the whole week. So tomorrow to Cotswold and I need to wake up early for my morning train. Hopefully, I will be able to find the hotel in Cotswold much faster tomorrow. So to be continue....
Friends for life!
With the bus!
 
Everybody line-up!

Bye bye France, I wish to visit you again soon!

Lunch of the day


Cool calming sea




Driver's Lounge


We are here at Dover!







Cost of the day:

Food: 15 euro




No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...