11 Feb 2013

I really need to start work out again...seriously

Before

Well, I have been missing form gym wow since last year fasting month and never coming back. I think that since the gym is not on the way to my current office, than it seems so hard to go there nowadays. Previously, I will go to the gym before going to work, where I brought my work attire and shower there after finishing whatever I don on that day. The shower was great because they have big shower head that can cover the whole body and the water was hot and refreshing.

Usually when I went to the gym, I just do running or the machine like skiing. I didn't do any physical training because I don't know how to work the machine. They already showed to me but I guess I forgot how to do it, haha. Another thing that I love to do when I'm in gym is to weight myself, before and after workout. The weight doesn't change much but I just want to know if I make any progress. I usually pick fast songs for the workout, yeah my workout songs in the playlist which include Britney Spears' Womenizer to David Guetta's Titanium.

Yeah,  I do paid the fee monthly without fail and it was not cheap, and yeah, I know it is wasting to pay if you are not using the facilities, but I just feel relieved that I have gym membership and I can go there whenever I feel to. I know, I can't work out at home, too much distraction especially my comfy bed. But now I have a very good reason to comeback, I need to get fit for my Europe trip. You know, for all the walking and shopping that I need to do. I need to have energy for all that stuff. Like today, I went to KLCC to watch movie and windows shopping and when I get back, I was sooo tired and fall asleep, I meant that was only for 4 hours and for almost 2 hours I was in cinema sitting and was at food court, eating. Wonders, how am I'm going to walk a lot especially in Fussen and Cotswold, where I pan to do a lot of walking to save budget.

So, tomorrow, I need to pledge to go to the gym already. I pledge to go for at least 2 days a week in the beginning and start to add more sessions later. My goal would be to be fit to walk around and not to mention that I can fit more in new jean that I plan to buy for the trip and look good in the photos later. Wish me luck and all the strength in the world to go to the gym tomorrow.

After

2 comments:

Raz said...

sama.. dah lama x bersenam.. badan jadi lemah2.. esok start jom

saerah80 said...

Haha tula...nasib baik pergi jugak harini...

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...