23 Sept 2012

Live While We're Young



I feel like cougar for this entry but what the heck. Yes, it is about one Direction  (again!). I love love love their new video Live While We're Young (LWWY) and they never look so hot especially Zayn Malik. He is looking so hot and playful in the video seriously.

The video is about them having fun in same sort of camp and well, live while they're young. The song is catchy and fun like the summer anthem and the the images are beautiful and vivid. Supposedly, they will lead the video around October but somehow have to show it early as the video leaked online. I do watch the "illegal leaked". Sorry boys.

So far the video has over 14 millions view on YouTube since 2 days ago and I think I do contribute around 10 of the views.

So here is the video, let's go crazy crazy crazy for this video!


P/s: About Zayn cute and hot thing, please go to 1:42, 2:05 and 2:13 of the video

No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...