3 Nov 2010

What a week...


Seriously, seriously, I need to study CSC 208 but I can bring myself to pick up the notes...too lazy but I guess it has to do with this week, what a week even thought it doesn't end yet...

I've already prepared 3 proposals, one evaluation on top of that centre visit reports...a long and overdue reports (hope my boss doesn't read this) plus final exam and my sister's wedding . Thank God I only took 2 papers with exam. So, just to make it clearly I would declare this is one of busiest month of my life.

On Tuesday, I forgot to bring laptop to office, then had to go to home and pick-up seriously when you are busy you also becomes forgetful.

Another sad news are I already maximize my leave day, all gone and need to be working on weekends to get OIL and as for relaxing massage, I'm kinda save money for travelling next year.

Some of my friends did ask why don't I buy a house or change my car? Honestly, I never really think about it. Like in my previous post, I just want to travel, that is what I like to do, I mean some people spend their money to buy the latest gadgets, change car, or follow the trends of designer clothes and decorate their house with Ikea stuff like to but for me, at least for now,  I love to collect experience, to see how other people lives and of course to capture the image so that I won't forget it.

So, so next year would be a busy year for me, to travel and to live my life stress free. After that, who knows I buy a house and decorate it with Ikea stuff or settle down!

No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...