21 May 2009

Ke Langkawi pula


Well, I've already packs my things and ready to go. Although been to the island for I don't know how many times already but still excited. I'm looking forward for Island hopping on the second day. We will go to Pulau Beras Basah as well as Pulau Dayang Bunting. Well, my dad say to go swimming in the tasik, well will see about that.

I still remember my first company trip is Langkawi and that also is the first time I took a ride in plane. We did stay in th same hotel though for this trip.

Well will update about the trip after coming back and hopefully it will be enjoyable one!















P/S: Yeah my choice won american Idol....wohooo

1 comment:

Cikgu ILi said...

Banyak kali pi pun tak pe..tiap kali p Langkawi mesti ade perubahan..bestnye island hopping...syok..

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...