20 May 2009

Adam vs. Kris






















Again, like before I will recap on the American Idol finale for this season. My choice is one of the finale, no...not Adam Lambert, Kris Allen of course. He is like the underdog for this season, I never thought that he will go through till the end, actually. I also never thought Adam will be in the finale also. Again, I think my choice will be a second place, I guess, same like last year prediction. Adam has massive fans even from celebrities. 

For me Kris can be a singer such as James Morrison and James Blunt, and I love both of them especailally James Morrison. You know, kind of folksy stuff while Adam more rocker screamy stuff such as Aerosmith and Red Jumpsuit Apparatus. For today's show, a lot of celebrities coming to see them even Suri Cruise and her mother, Katie Holmes. 

First sessions, both singing the songs of their choices from the season. Adam starts first singing "Mad World" from Tears for Fears(famoust song "Shout"). I like him wearing the long coat and the fog effect. It is ok and he did not over sang the song. Then Kris sang "Ain't no sunshine" by Bill Withers. Actually I'm not so hot for the song, I like when he sang "To make you feel my love" by Garth Brooks in Top 11 as that is when I though he is good. All judges love it even Simon said Kris won the firts session.

Then they need to sing song choice from the creator of the show Simon Fuller.  Adam sang "A Change Is Gonna Come" by Sam Cooke while Kris sang "What's going On" by Marvin Gaye. I think Adam doing a great job while Kris sing ok and really being true to himself. Well the judges love Adam.

third round, they sang song produced by one of the judges, Kara "No Boundaries". I don't think it is a great song. When Adam sing it, I thought this song is great for Adam's voice because the song have a lot high notes, but when he sang it like the words jumble out. For me so-so only. When Kris sang it, I like it but unfortunately he cannot sang the high not so greatly. I wish they they created two different songs that compatible with their voices. 

Truthfully, I don't know who will win tomorrow. My prediction is Adam but of course I want Kris to win. Come to think of it, my choice will always be runner-up such as David Archuletta, Blake Lewis and of course Clay Aiken. So, we wait and see for tomorrowla!

No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...