24 Jan 2008

Heath Ledger is dead!

Heath Ledger is dead. I don't why this thing bugging is not that I'm one of the his biggest fan or what. I kind like him in "10 things I hate about you" movie. I only knew when I tune to Channel E! News, and only got a bit part of it. I mean really. But it's not like a big news at all. Then I waited for Daily 10. His death is only at number 10 news. I though a big talented star like him, news about his death should be number 1. And the number 1 story is about Mischa Burton DUI. Like it's a big news at all. This is from channel dedicated the whole 30 minutes news of Britney when she she was taken to hospital. I don't know why it make me sad. Maybe because he is around my age and he has a lot of thing going on. New batman movie, everybody praise him a lot as a Joker. A daughter and ex fiance. I didn't know( or naive me) that he used drugs. I mean like is River Phoenix all over again. A young star died because of drug. What a waste. Maybe it's true. Money and popularity means nothing at all. But I don't have all of that, is that mean I'm not happy? maybe some part of the time, but I guess love from my family and friends push me to live. So, never misjudge the power of nagging father and true friends, will miss them when they not there.

No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...