Just to resfresh my memories what were I thinking when I was a young and naive ( still ) girl.
1. I though that the earth is Malaysia punya, meaning other countries have their own plant -( maybe I watch too much "The Jetsons" cartoon)
2. I thought that we can buy baby from hospital. Yes, that is what my father told me when I asked where my baby brother come from. But I always suspect it was not true. It confirm when when I study Science subject in Form 3, chapter 1.
3. When we go to other state we need passport. Seriously I believe it until I was in standard 3.
4. I was puzzle how can Mariah Carey could sing lead and back-up at the same time, this is when I saw her in "Fantasy" music video when she lipsync both lead and back-up parts.At first, I thought that maybe they are back-up singers sound like her until i learn about recording studio, mixing sounds. But it really puzzle me.
5. I have my own e-mail when I was in 1st year of university. Back then, I don't know how e-mails and internet look like.
6. I thought "Dutchlady" ( milks) is the name of the girl on the milk.
7. I thought that "orang dulu-dulu" is not colourful at all( from P. Ramlee black and white films).
8. I thought that sardine is the the name of fishes inside the tin.
9. I thought that there is a job of " stamping money" or in Malay" tukang cop duit" because my mom always said that " You thought your father kerja cop duit ke?"
10. I thought that bad things will never happen to me, well, that is my biggest mistake.
Salam semua.... Ya, I know I have gone for too long. It is all because of my stupid laptop need to be repaired and actually I was away for...
I just finish my classes today an will be waiting for final exam next two week. So last classes mean time to submit all your assignments so...
So, how are you guys? How is your fasting month going? Why I'm asking all this questions? So, after breakfast, we were split into tw...
I think it has been so long since I wrote about my favourite show. But I have a new one now and it is on Monday and it is good. I can'...