18 May 2014

Hi, Again!




Salam all,

So sorry as it been a month since I've update anything. The truth is the L.AZ.Y syndrome got a hold on me. Seriously, I mean I got it really bad. Perhaps I'm not as aspired as other bloggers.

I just have my graduation day last Monday and it was the best day of my life. So now, I have nothing to do and still I just get lazy. It seems like I wanted to coupe all the lost time and trying to do things that I like such as meeting friends and just hanging out in the room.

So, I try to reply any questions and comments in the blog and seriously reading those active bloggers makes me wonder, they must have great passion and I wish I will get the bug soon.

So, I will try my best to update my blog, but since I'm not going anywhere soon, so you might read the update of my boring life and some reviews of things I have watched recently. So bear with me.

Thank you for supporting my blog, and I will shall return soon with new layout and make-over. I thingk it is time to change? Don't you think so?



2 comments:

syieda said...

Congratulation saerah!

Azra said...

Congrats and keep on writing :)

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...