17 Apr 2008

My morning sunshine

Starting from April, my morning is complete. I mean in Star World, two of my favourite sitcoms, Scrubs and Friends are playing back to back. It is enough to make me wake-up early than usual in the morning so that I can watch them.

Seriously, I really like the main character in Scrubs, JD and his best friend Turk. For the 25 minutes, I learn about the friendships and the meaning of accepting myself. This morning is regarding is not important what other people think of you but you yourself, you are what your thinking. Well, that is what Dr. Cox, JD mentor's said anyway.

Well, for Friends, I mean really although if they re-run this show a 100 times I still watch them because they are so funny. My favourite friend is Chandler. Well, I do like funny guy. Now is the episode where he and Monico still secretly dating and I can't wait to watch the one with everybody found out about them.

I know I sound pathetic saying these sitcoms are the sunshine of my boring life, but what the heck with others opinion!

Ok I know I wrote this blog while still at working hours but did manage to finish 2 centre visit reports and I deserve a break!

No comments:

Chasing Aurora Birthday Trip: Finland, Sweden + Norway

Salam semua.... How you all have been doing so far? I hope you guys are in the good health and bless with your families and friends. Yap...m...